Do you need help connecting?
Volunteer tech peers are available to provide you with one-on-one training, in person or by phone, to use computers and other devices to connect with family and friends.
Who can participate?
- Any senior (55+) residing in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows
- Cost: Free program. You may need to pay for Internet access.
Interested in being a Tech Mentor?
We are recruiting older adult and youth Tech Mentors who would enjoy putting their skills to use helping seniors get connected! Please call or email the CEED Centre for more information.
No computer? No problem!
We can loan you one for up to one year.
If you have your own computer, tablet or smart phone, we can help you too!
You can learn how to:
- Use the internet safely
- Access government services online
- Participate in virtual workhops and meetings
- Schedule a virtual doctor’s appointment
- Use video phone technology
- Reserve libray books, find music, films, videos, and more online!
For more information, or to register:
Contact the CEED Centre at (604) 463-2220 or email: email@example.com
CEED Centre Neighbourhood House
11739 223 St., Maple Ridge