Covid-19 Related Services
- Booking a vaccine appointment
- Doctor’s Appointments via Computer
- Library Express Services
- Local Love Food Hub
- Community Builder Support – Hi Neighbour!
Medical services & equipment, home supports, transportation, food, and much more!
- Information guide covering programs and services for seniors in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows
- A comprehensive list of programs, services and resources for residents of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows.
- Guide highlighting how to prepare yourself and your family to be self-sufficient for at least three days in the event of an emergency.
- Home support and social programs for seniors including: Meals on Wheels, Better at Home, and the Seniors Activity Program (Seniors Party Bus)
- Grief and palliative care support for residents of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows
- Social and recreational programs for adults 55+ in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows
Health and housing resources
Housing supports, elder abuse prevention, rent subsidies, renovation grants
- A nonprofit organization that specializes in providing free information and referral regarding community, government and social services in BC
- CRNs facilitate prevention and education activities with local stakeholders toward an end to abuse, neglect and self-neglect of adults in British Columbia
- Confidential BC Provincial Seniors Abuse and Information Line.
- Protecting the legal rights of older adults;
- Increasing access to justice for older adults;
- Informing the public about elder abuse; and
- Providing supportive programs for older adults who have been abused.